Spiritual Development Retreat
Spirit Guides Magazine Presents
A Spiritual Retreat with Renowned Psychic Medium Apryl Nicole
Mallorca, Spain | Oct 3-8, 2020
We are so excited to announce our second international retreat! Join us on the beautiful Spanish island of Mallorca for a spiritual getaway where we will focus on the development of our spiritual senses.
Internationally renowned spiritual medium Apryl Nicole will guide us for five nights in paradise, connecting us with Spirit and instructing on how to strengthen our own spiritual connections and abilities. It’s going to be a one-of-a-kind retreat jam packed with mediumship, mindfulness, and meditation, oh my!
“Self–care is never a selfish act—it is simply good stewardship of the only gift I have, the gift I was put on Earth to offer others.”
In addition to connecting with an intimate, like-minded group of people in a gorgeous Mediterranean setting, this retreat will include:
Δ 5 days and 5 nights in a luxury retreat villa
∆ 5 breakfasts, 3 lunches, 5 dinners
Δ numerous intuition and spirit communication development workshops
Δ tentative workshop curriculum: The Power of Psychic & Mediumship, Blending the Clair’s, Strengthening your Evidence, Platform Etiquette 101, Working with Confidence, Raising your Vibration, Remote Viewing, Chakra Calibration, Spirit Verbiage, Empath Management, Healing Techniques, Animal Communication, Aura Cleansing, Aura Reading, Oracle Card Translation, Amp Up Your Intentions
Δ Apryl takes pride as a teacher by leading and demonstrating each practice exercise, and many personal psychic/mediumship readings will be delivered throughout this retreat!
Δ full moon ceremony
Δ daily guided meditations
Δ a sound bath healing meditation
∆ a private psychic reading with local mystic Sarah Livesey
Δ a private reflexology healing with Reflexology Mallorca
Δ a land excursion to a sacred site on the island
Δ delicious + healthy food made by a renowned local chef (including an authentic paella dinner!)
And all of this will be located on the grounds of our very own private “finca”—aka country estate—with a heated pool, gorgeous views, and luxury accommodations.
Note: In order to keep our spiritual senses as sharp as possible, this retreat will be alcohol and smoke free.
Logistics + Transportation
You’ll fly into Palma de Mallorca, Spain (airport code: PMI).
There are multiple ways to get your beautiful self to the retreat villa!
1. A taxi directly from the Palma airport to the retreat home will cost about 35 Euros. The taxi queue is right outside when you exit the airport. Most all taxis take debit/credit card.
2. If you plan to stay in Palma for a few days before the retreat begins, you can take a direct train from the main transport station in Palma (Palma Intermodal Station in Plaça d’Espanya ) to Binissalem. The Binissalem train station is 1km (10 min walk) from the retreat home and we can arrange to swoop you up!
3. Of course, car rental is always an option as well if you prefer to have your own wheels!
Save with these early bird rates through February 29, 2020!
There are 11 spots total for this retreat, with three accommodations to choose from:
– Private Room – $3,600 (2 private room spots available)
– Double Shared Room (2 beds per room) – $3,300 (6 double room spots available)
– Off-site Lodging – $2,800 (3 off-site spots available — note that airbnb accommodations in Binissalem are VERY affordable and walking distance to the villa)
Prices go up by $400 on March 1, 2020.
Payment will be exchanged in two transactions:
1. 25% of the retreat price is due immediately in order to save your spot
2. The remaining 75% is due no later than July 1, 2020
Questions? Email email@example.com!
Meet Psychic Medium
Apryl Nicole is an internationally recognized psychic medium based in California who has been able to communicate with spirit from age three. Apryl Nicole has been working professionally in the spiritual industry for fourteen years bringing healing and closure to those seeking insight and guidance from their loved ones in spirit.
She has also been featured as a reputable spiritual mentor through Natural Spirit Magazine, hosting sold out workshops and retreats throughout the globe. Apryl has been featured on Nat Geo Wild with the Caesar Milan Family and CBS with actress Vivica Fox, for her diverse abilities as an animal communicator. She has been a guest celebrity reader on many notable podcasts including Calling Out with Dr. Drew and Susan Pinskey. Amongst her many prestigious awards, Apryl is a proud recipient of the 2017 and 2018 Social Activist Award with Best American Psychics and is the 2019 #1-rated psychic medium and animal communicator through Spirit Guide Magazine, also holding one of the top-ranking reviews through Yelp in California. Learn more at AprylNicole.com.