Witchcraft 101: Self-care & Spirituality
Saturday, March 2, 2019 @ 2pm pst / 5pm est
The Witchcraft community, in my experience, while taking the idea of self-care very seriously, doesn’t always practice what it preaches in ways that are holistic or that address every level of an individual.
I, as a Witch and a teacher, as well as a yoga instructor and an avid health nut, am invested in each individual that I work with as a multidimensional being. Each aspect of a person—mind, body, and soul—needs one thing above all else: self-care.
If we cannot care for our bodies, they will not support our minds’ and souls’ ability to grow and flourish.
If we do not care for our minds, we will lose our awareness and orientation within all the worlds.
If we don’t care for our souls, our bodies and minds will become empty shells lacking purpose and vitality.
Join me for the second chapter of the Witchcraft 101 series: Self-care & Spirituality!
We will be discussing:
- How to set your internal self-care compass
- What self-care looks like in a magical practice
- Recognize the symptoms of physical, mental, and/or spiritual burnout
- Giving too much energy without gathering more for yourself
- Setting boundaries so you don’t deplete your resources
- Removing energetically draining relationships with people, situations, and things
- Creating a daily self-care practice for every level of your being
Xo, Amy Solara
Held LIVE on the free virtual meeting platform Zoom, this course will be 1 hour long with a 30 minute Q & A at the end. No prep or prerequisites necessary! But if you want to be ahead of the game, you can begin reading “Spiral Dance” by Starhawk. Further resources and suggested reading will be provided at the end during our Q & A session, including a downloadable mini-book that goes over everything we covered.
Wake up the witchy vibes you already have brewing inside with the mystical beauty, Amy Solara! Find her on Instagram @witchgoddessmama and online at amysolara.com.
*Replay will be sent out to all participants after the live course.